We provide heritage interpretation services to a wide range of clients, from national parks to museums, local community groups to regional tourism boards.
We take time to understand your hopes and requirements and respond to your ideas or plans, however detailed or tentative they are.
We provide many aspects of interpretation planning and delivery.
- Interpretive planning and community consultation.
- Project management and development.
- Copywriting, editorial, photographic and illustration services.
- Graphic design and web design.
- Oral history training, interviewing, transcribing and archiving.
- Audio editing, audio tours, podcasting and playback devices.
- Schools workshops and educational materials.
We engage people in all sorts of ways, and can help you choose the right media for your people and places. We produce leaflets, visitor panels, exhibitions, guidebooks, self-guided trails, audio-trails, artistic installations and websites. Site and landscape photography, reconstruction illustrations and hand-drawn site plans, maps and aerial views.
inHeritage is a member of the Association for Heritage Interpretation and Oral History Society, and is an Arts Award Adviser and Supporter.